CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES & THE MODERN ORGANIZATION

Wireless Computer Networks and Internet Access

Why I choose this topic?

I choose Wireless Technologies and the Modern Organization as my favorite topic because I can learn many new things about wireless computer networks and Internet access such as what Bluetooth can do and why we need Bluetooth as a medium to transfers file or something else. There are many things I can know and learn from this topic besides Bluetooth likes Ultra-wideband (UWB), Near-field communications (NFC), Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi), Wireless Broadband and many mores.
By reading this book I can get more knowledge and useful information about technology. From here I release that we need this kind of technologies in our daily life because it can improve our life to be better and comfortable. This topic encourages me to study very hard in IL subject to get “A” in final exam.

0 comments: